Thursday 29 March 2012

WORDFORMATION. SENTENCES 2

WORDFORMATION

1.    My friend is a really ........... businessman. (SUCCESS)

2.    There is no ....... between me and my twin sister. (DIFFERENT)

3.    She is interested in .......... (COOK)

4.    .............................make people feel sad and depressed.         (LONELY)

5.    He died for his country and lots of books were written about his..........(HERO)

6.    Being a child, she wanted to be a musician. Today she`s a great.........(PIANO)

7.    ......... is important in every marriage. (PARTNER)

8.    Life is difficult when you are so .......... (PESSIMIST)

9.    I had an ........ with my parents about my hairstyle. (ARGUE)

10. “Your ........... is very bad” said my teacher.  (BEHAVE)

11. He has no privacy because of  his .......... (POPULAR)

12. The last ..........in our theatre was amazing. (PERFORM)
 
13. We were .......... with what we saw. (TERRIFY)


Key

Answer highlight here:

1. successful

2. difference

3. cooking

4. loneliness

5. heroism

6. pianist

7. partnership

8. pessimistic

9. argument

10. behaviour

11. popularity

12. performance

13. terrified

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.