The joy of genealogy and family history
1. For Susan Easton Black, genealogy is like a(n) ______________________.
2. According to the second person on screen, genealogy has fulfilled his life and has become a(n) ______________________.
3. Susan Easton Black wanted to know the reason why her distant relatives had ______________________.
4. She found all the information about the Owens family when her father found _______________________.
5. Charlotte had to go to ______________________ to get to know the names of some of her husband’s ancestors. She found out that her husband’s ancestor had been a sail_______________________.
6. Sherry wanted to find information about her ______________________.
7. Sherry phoned her father to tell him she had found an article on his _____________________.
8. It took 25 years for Carin to find a picture of Jacob Schell’s _____________________.
9. David Lifferth’s websites provide a great number of ______________________ and ____________________.
10 Some of David Lifferth’s relatives fought in…
11. David Lifferth has had a distant relative who was _____________________’s scribe.
12. Worldvitalrecords.com puts all the information online for a world to _____________________.
13. It is the ______________________ that physically ties us to another human being.
14. According to Harvey, we should save the human family by understanding ______________________ we are.
1. TREASURE HUNT.
3. COME TO AMERICA.
4. A LETTER FROM HIS MOTHER.
5. SOMERSET / ENGLAND – CLOTH MAKER
6. GREAT GRANDFATHER.
7. SEVENTH BIRTHDAY PARTY.
8. HEADSTONE / GRAVESTONE.
9. DATA - RESOURCES.
10. THE CIVIL WAR / WW1 / WW2.
11. MARTIN LUTHER.
14. HOW CONNECTED