Sunday 4 April 2010

TRANSFORMATION 2

Use the word given to complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first sentence. Use between two and five words altogether.

a) I’m very excited about going to China next month. Wait

I ___________________________________________ to China next month.

b) I always worry a lot about speaking in front of lots of people. Nervous

I ___________________________________________ speaking in front of lots of people.

c) Somebody phoned me early this morning. Call

I ___________________________________________ early this morning.

d) I’m thinking about how much I will enjoy going to the party. Forward

I ___________________________________________ to the party.

e) The temperature suddenly went down a lot last night. Colder

It ___________________________________________ last night.

f) There has been a big improvement in the bus service since last year. Better

He bus service ___________________________________________ since last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.